Job 200 – Digital Designer / Front-End Developer
Are you a junior / intermediate level digital designer with solid front-end skills? Our client is a travel / adventure company, located in Sydney. You will be an active part of the marketing design team, working across digital marketing projects for several travel brands.
You will be confident designing a variety of digital marketing materials (eDMs, animated banners, landing pages) and have a solid understanding of HTML5 & CSS3. You will be able to write HTML from scratch, be fluid with CSS and if you have Animate CC that would be great, however training can be given. Most importantly you will be willing to learn all the facets of the digital realm.
Our client fosters an environment where training is important to ensure they continually produce great work, you can be assured you will be mentored and developed in this job.
- Take written and verbal briefs from the Marketers and/or Studio Manager
- Design & build of online assets such as EDMs and static social tiles
- Ability to build HTML5 animated banners according to specifications
- Understanding of responsive design for mobile and desktop, including exceptional eye for typography and UX conventions.
- Be self-motivated and have the drive to learn and update new skills in emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms.
- You will also be across print projects.
Ideal Software Knowledge:
- Animate CC
- Dreamweaver CC
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- InDesign CC
If the above sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for – don’t delay – this job can start asap! Send your CV and work to Elle Carrigan at The Digital Store, email email@example.com, or call The Digital Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.