Job 214 – Games Artist / Illustration – Mobile Games
Our client is a Surry Hills, Sydney based games development agency. They focus on creating fun and addictive skill mechanics, then adding simple and fast-flowing gameplay.
They have a very successful game in the market place and are looking to expand their portfolio of games.
They have developed an environment conducive to nurturing radical ideas, initiative and creativity.
If you are looking to work in a fresh and open-minded atmosphere, along with short project cycles and a flat decision-making structure, that empower the team to create fun games for mobile and online audiences – this could be the role for you!
Skills required include
- 5+ years commercial experience
- A strong understanding of colour and typography
- Impressive character illustration skills
- Some experience with 3D modelling
- Some experience with 2D and 3D animation
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team
- A passion for indie games and a liking for sports
Responsibilities will include
- Designing and developing game ideas
- Producing art assets to spec and within project deadlines
- Assisting third party project contributors
- Contributing a vital role in team workflow
- Flexible working hours subject to being available at core hours
- Financial support for external training
If you have an excellent book of design and illustration work, along with the technical skillset required and super keen to work with a talented team in Surry Hills, send your CV and work to Elle Carrigan at The Digital Store, email email@example.com, or call The Digital Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.